The best in Gympie lifestyle
The Gympie region is a place of natural beauty. From stunning landscapes and breathtaking coastlines to majestic forests and abundant wildlife. Only two hours north of Brisbane and one hour from the Sunshine Coast Airport, Gympie is well-positioned for those who love the outdoors and seek a home base that delivers work life balance.
Stage 1,2 and 3 of this development are sold out and House & Land Packages in Stage 4 are being released onto the market to meet demand.
The development has 63 lots approved to date.
When you invest in The Outlook, you are purchasing carefully planned house and land packages from an award-winning new home builder, Homecorp.
Each land site has been carefully considered and paired with the best house plan, façade and colour selection to suit the location and elements of the lot.
The Outlook Estate is a beautiful modern living community, situated in the heart of Gympie and only minutes to the new highway access.
Offering a relaxed lifestyle, panoramic views of the mountains and surrounding areas. An unspoilt natural environment, close to superb community facilities. These include local schools, restaurant/cafes, shops. Only a forty-minute drive to multiple beautiful beaches.
The Outlook Estate has it all
- Enjoy panoramic views
- Approx eight minutes to Gympie’s CBD
- Walking, bike and horse riding tracks – all within six minutes
- Gympie’s Private School is right next door
- Gympie State School only five minutes away
- Shopping Centres within eight minutes drive
- Approximately 59 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
- National Broadband Network (NBN)
- Mary Valley Rattle train station is only seven minutes away
- 18 hole Golf Course four minutes away
- 56 minutes to Glen Echo Dirt Bike and Camping Park
- Gympie’s Aquatic Swimming Centre only eight minutes away
- Gympie hospital is four minutes away and the private hospital is six minutes
- Approx 56 minutes to beaches of the Sunshine Coast – Beautiful Noosa and Rainbow Beach
Want more information?
Category: Queensland, Sunshine Coast